12.09.2009

My Addon List

As I was doing the tedious and annoying task of updating my addons for patch 3.3, I thought I would take a minute today and list out the addons that I use on a daily basis.  I use other addons as well as these, but these are the addons that are the most significant.

Bartender
 - Mod for action bar configurations

Onebag
 - Consolidates all of your bags into one large window.  

Chatter
 - Chat window configurations

Auto Profix X
- Creates a button on your vendor screen that will automatically sell all gray items in your bags.  Very helpful mod when leveling.

Pally Power
 - Simplifies keeping up with your Paladin buffs

Minimap Button Frame
 - Takes all of the addon buttons from your minimap and consolidates them into a small window.

Deadly Boss Mods
 - A must have for raiding

AtlasLoot Enhanced
 - A mod that shows loot tables for instances and bosses

Recount
 - Damage meters

Grid
 - Raid Frame configurations

X-perl Unit Frames
 - Unit Frame configurations

Auctioneer
 - An addon for the auction house

Gearscore
 - Shows a players gearscore in the tooltip.

Comix
 - Its not really useful for anything, but an addon that I enjoy :D


Do you guys have any addons that you think I would enjoy?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Omen is a great threat meter. After Blizzard introduced their built-in "meter," I decided to use it instead.

    ReplyDelete