3.23.2010

Vice guide to picking up chicks

If you are reading this blog, you are probably here because of your interest in video games.  I am in the process of taking this blog in a different direction than it was previously in, but I cannot deny my love and passion for gaming.  And lets face it folks, some hardcore gamers have a hard time relating to people in real life situations...picking up chicks, for instance.

While I was browsing through the first few pages of digg recently, I found an article that is aimed at helping those of you who have a hard time with chicks, and I mean human chicks.  So I thought, being the friendly neighborhood bloggerman that I am, I would enlighten those of you with issues such as this.  Enjoy!

Most complete guide to picking up chicks, ever!

This was posted in a joking manner.  However, if you took offense, then you should prob...well, nevermind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment