5.04.2010

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Courtesy of NoOne00

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 has been given an official release date by LucasArts via their Facebook page.  Expect it to hit shelves October 26.  I like that it was announced on Star Wars day.  Good call LucasArts!

Personally, I found Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to be an incredibly enjoyable game to play.  It was engaging from beginning to end, the story was good and kept me interested, and it was just an overall great experience to sit down and play it for a few hours.  I’m looking forward to the follow up in October. Rumor has it that more details and revelations regarding Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 will be revealed at E3 in June.

Happy Star Wars day everyone!  May the 4th be with you.  I'll leave you with a Star Wars gangsta rap.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment