3.18.2010

Gravity. The next big hit in social media

So while I was at work last night, I got my invitation to join the private beta for gravity, an emerging social media platform.  After hours of getting acquainted with it, I have a few things I'd like to mention regarding the platform:

  • First off, wow.  This is probably the most visually pleasing social platform I have seen to date.  The layout is very easy to look at, and the eyes flow easily across the page.
  • Gravity is addicting!  It provides you with hours of conversation and information on over 100 different interests.
  • It uses a badge program, somewhat like that of foursquare, which makes for an even more engaging and rewarding experience.

Go have a look at the site and experience it for yourself.  I have 10 invites, so if you need one, shoot me an email or leave your email in the comments and I'll fire one your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment