4.14.2010

Console Wars

I know that a majority of the readers who give a crap about this blog are probably more in touch with gaming on a PC, as opposed to the consoles.  But personally, I enjoy console gaming a lot.  It gives me a chance to kick back, relax, and stuff my face with junk food in a way that PC games just don't seem to do anymore.  They fill a void of laziness in me that WoW, Starcraft II, or any other PC game cannot.

Technobuffalo, a tech website that I frequent, has made a vlog series that they have titled "Console Wars," which compares the Xbox 360 on multiple levels.  The series is highly informative and entertaining and I recommend watching all 10 rounds, as there are still a few rounds to come.  Some of the episodes can be a bit lengthy, so you will probably be better off watching them round by round, as you get the spare time.  But I will warn you, after you watch the first one it is hard not to continue.  The narrator does an excellent job of giving his unbiased opinion when comparing each of the consoles on equal levels.

When you get a few minutes to spare at work, or you have some time to kill at the house, give them a look and let me know what you think.  Whether you play console games or not, the series is very well done and you will definitely learn something new.  But most importantly, you will be entertained.

2 comments:

  1. Man I want to try Starcraft 2 so bad. I should kept my WoW sub going just for that. Other than that outburst, I don't play console games. I only have the Wii and it gets boring. No titles for adults really. I wish I had PS3 I love the Grand Turismo series

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS3 is at its peak right now. They have some great titles coming this year, and God of War 3 is an incredible game!

    And you are going to love SC2!

    ReplyDelete