4.12.2010

Nashville and back

I took a trip to Nashville, TN this weekend to visit an old buddy from High School.  He is there aspiring as a musician, and I had a great time seeing the city out, drinking beer, and just jamming out good music all weekend.  The downside?  No time, what-so-ever, for R&R.  I got off work Wednesday night, left for TN Thursday morning at 8pm, got back from TN Saturday night at 11pm, left for work Sunday at 3pm.  But it was worth it, Tennessee is a beautiful state.  It makes me want to live near the mountains.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I have a few posts lined up for this week.  Some Starcraft II related, some social media related, and some related to my personal interests.  RSS me and keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment